- Inconsistent treatment means big gaps in treatment and/or failing to follow your doctor’s recommendations.
- Inappropriate treatment means continuing to do something that obviously hasn’t resolved your pain and discomfort despite repeated attempts. When one type of treatment doesn’t work then you must try a different kind of medical provider or technique. You can’t do the same thing forever and expect a different result.
Inconsistent and inappropriate treatment can kill cases.
- Which case is easier to sell to a jury?
- Which case is a lawyer more likely file a lawsuit on?
- Which client is a lawyer likely to drop?
- While Client C has the least invasive surgery and arguably the lesser injury, her case is probably the most valuable and the best litigation case.
- Client A has a very low value case and most personal injury attorneys would drop it unless there are very low policy limits. An insurance adjuster would likely make a very low starting offer.
- Client B is an okay case, but it will probably settle pre-suit, and Client B will not be pleased with the result.
Treat consistently and appropriately if you want the full value of your case.