Christopher R. Dillingham, II, Esquire
Here's are some facts about me:
- I have handled and litigated motorcycle crashes, car accidents, slip and fall cases, and federal civil rights cases.
- I've also defended clients accused of felony and misdemeanor crimes.
- I believe you deserve nothing less nothing less than diligent representation. My goal to achieve the best possible outcome for all my clients.
I'm a member of the following organizations:
- The Florida Bar Association
- The Federal Bar Association
- The Orange County Bar Association
- The Southern, Middle, and Northern Federal District Courts
- The Federal Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- The Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
I chose the knight as my firm's logo because it's how I handle my clients' cases. Just like a chess player plans three moves ahead, I carefully craft a strategy carefully tailored to each cases' needs. I don't do cookie-cutter anything. Failing to plan is planning to fail in my world.
Call me if you need strategic legal representation.